1. Recruitment: Responsible for maintaining and developing recruitment channels, publishing and managing recruitment information, resume screening, organizing recruitment, hiring, etc.
2. Training: Prepare the company's annual training plan based on the annual training plan of each department, and be responsible for supervising the implementation of the department's training plan and archiving;
3. Responsible for handling the employee's entry and exit procedures;
4. Handling of issues related to the talent policy, including residence permit points, talent introduction, and G60 talent related policies;
5. Other supervisors will assign jobs.
1. It is necessary to cooperate with the company to make a business trip (there is a corresponding subsidy for business trips);
2. College degree or above, major in human resource management, law and related management;
3, 3 years of human resources work experience (recruitment, training, module experience is preferred);
4. Familiar with national labor regulations and proficient in human resources work processes;
5. Good communication skills, good planning and organizational skills;
6, skilled EHR system operation and other experience
1. Daily maintenance of customer relationship; supervision of customer orders and shipments; responsible for urging customers to pay back.
2. Respond to customer complaints and complaints in a timely manner, and assist relevant departments to handle them.
3. Investigate product market demand through various channels, promote in the target market, and develop new customers.
4. Know the trial information of the sample delivery customer in time, and provide technical support during the customer trial period.
5. Provide the customer's special needs information to the R&D department in time to try to meet the customer's needs.
1. Bachelor degree, major in chemical engineering is preferred;
2, more than 3 years of sales experience, with experience in the sales of composite materials industry is preferred;
3. Strong sense of responsibility, with a high degree of professionalism and teamwork spirit;
4. Have good communication and presentation skills;
5, with market expansion capabilities, new customer development capabilities;
6, can adapt to frequent business trips.